Adventures of the Pantheon Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire pt. 3

2 posters

Go down

Vampire pt. 3 Empty Vampire pt. 3

Post by Rikkuchu Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:09 am

Because webs is a bitch!

Rikkuchu
Admin

https://pantheon-gods.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Vampire pt. 3 Empty Re: Vampire pt. 3

Post by Ko7Red Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:17 am

Gera chuckled softly at Mayanna, putting his hands in his pockets.
"It's ok, hun. Once they have a side, they are loyal to it unless given reason not to be. I can always dismiss her at a moment's notice, and she'll lose everything."

He moved his hand up to his chin, trying to think of a good way to explain it.
"It's like... against their nature to betray their master unless they feel the need to. Like if you were summoned, Mayanna, you would know it would be wise to listen to your Master. But if that Master were to hurt children, your sense of right wouldn't allow it. Don't worry, I'll make sure any 'risky' Servants are made sure to be loyal, if any are summoned."

Medea gave a soft giggle, moving her hand over her mouth.
"Oh my, so you already trust me that much?"
"Well, yeah. You trusted your previous master, and the one before that you killed, did you not?"
"... How do you-"
"Killed because he was sacrificing kids to make pathetic little energy crystals, even though you showed him a much better, stronger way to do so without harming a single soul, thus saving those kids by giving them a way to escape."
"..."

She glanced away as she heard him, moving a hand over her chest. Gera smiled softly as he turned to Mayanna, motioning to her.
"So even though she's done some bad things, she isn't a bad person. I respect her for doing that to that asshat first master of her's."

"... I should add to that, Master."
Gera actually gave a small shiver as he heard her call him that, turning to her.
"Yes?"
"There is really no way to fully insure a Servant's loyalty, other than it being in our nature. We only really summon for those we either have close ties to or are compatible to, with a few exceptions. He could use a Command Seal to ensure it, but because the order would be so vague, I can fight against it. But... I see how foolish it would be to betray you. For many reasons."
"Good, because know that a bunch of Gods also stay around here, and beings who can match us. So betraying us wouldn't be a good ideas... especially because a good number of us can manipulate souls. Mayanna here can EAT souls. So be a bad girl and she'll go nom noms on you." :3

Medea stared up at Gera with a small look before giving a sigh.
"... He never changes, does he?"

Ko7Red
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikkuchu Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:21 am

Mayanna looked to Gera as he explained things to her. Listening carefully, yet she understood how he was trusting her now. Then she watched as Gera gave a shiver at the sound of Master. She raised her eyebrows looking at him. "Nah, that's gotta stop...." She stated. "They can all call you something else but that is not one....."

Once Medea looked to Mayanna asking if he never changes. She just shook her head. "Did you honestly expect him too?"

Rikkuchu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ko7Red Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:47 am

Medea glanced at Mayanna, honestly a little surprised, while Gera raised his eyebrows at her. Was she...
"Mayanna...? Are you... getting jealous of her calling me that?"

He was honestly shocked, not sure what to make of that, but Medea gave a gentle laugh. Her expression was so soft now as she spoke, as if she has fully accepted the situation she was on, and liked it.
"I don't know, he would make for a good Master, kind, strong, and loyal. Even though he is annoying sometimes, but no one is perfect. You have more to summon, don't you?"
"I... uhh... yeah."
"Then I will wait over here so you can summon more. If I must be honest, I am looking forward to seeing this world of yours. What kind of world would be home to a person such as you?"
"Home... and I'm the King here."
"Of course you are."

She walked past both of them as she pulled her hood back over her head again, and went over to the nearby wall to lean again it to wait. Gera stood there for a moment, trying to process what just happened there.
"... Huh... that was a thing."

Ten minutes later, Gera had fixed the circle and was attempting to summon again, while Medea was watching from behind, pondering quietly.
"... To have this much power, to summon multiple Servants... I wonder just how powerful he has become since our battle? And what he can do."

Her mind wondered, thinking about her own research. One problem was always energy and magic, and the time it took to gather them. If she wasn't careful, she would up too much and indanger the lives everyone nearby if she made a mistake. But with Gera and his supposed infinite energy with this 'Kingdom Hearts'...
"... I think I will like it here-"

"Servants from beyond, I summon... yadda yadda yadda. You know who the hell I am! Bring me a Servant, for I require their aid!"
Medea: "... I've had worse Masters, at least."

Pure energy erupted up from the circle this time, as lightning sparked out through out the ceiling, with a figure starting to form in it. Gera watched carefully, reaching a hand down to grab his Keyblade's sheath again. Just in case. If it was the possible Servant he thought it was... he would never be an ally. They would even need to kill him as soon as possible-

*THUMP!*
"GAH!"
"HUBBY!!!!"

A blur had shot out from the energy to tackle into him, hard enough to knock the breath out of him and making him fall onto his back. On top of him was an... Vampire pt. 3 5aea06622ba4793fb2e40961afed0419...

Gera shifted up a bit to look down at the woman... and his eyes grew wide with a grin forming on his face.
"TAMAMO!!!"
"Hm? Oh! OH!"

The woman glanced up at him with her arms locked around him, realizing who it was. Her eyes lit up, smiling from ear to ear.
"GERA! Not as good as hubby, but still amazing! Hehehe!"

He hugged her right back with that, as a friend of course, squeezing her softly.
"God, it's good to see ya again!"
"Hehehe, thank you! It's good to see you, too! I heard a friendly voice call out, and since my Hubby has yet to summon me back, I thought it was him! But it's you! Not a hubby, but... Friend GET! Though you are good Hubby material."

Gera blushed softly at that, but nodded, still smiling.
"I know, and I think a certain someone would agree. Mayanna?"

He turned to his wife, still smiling wide as the fox girl turned to the wolf as well, curiously looking up at her.
"This is Tamamo! The Nine Tails in the Japanese Legends! She is a really good friend of mine from another adventure. When it comes to loyalty, she is one of the best! Tamamo, this is Mayanna, my wife."
"Your wife? Oh!"

She shifted out of his arms and got on her knees close to him, and gave her a polite bow. Her ears even slouched down, feeling a little bad.
"I'm sorry for calling Gera my Hubby. I know how precious that is to a wife and how we treasure our husbands. Please accept my apology..."

Ko7Red
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikkuchu Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:39 am

Mayanna looked at Gera and shook her head. 'Im not jealous, I'm mad at the effect that runs through you at hearing it. Just like when Giselle calls you Daddy.' She thought to him with a glare.

Mayanna stayed back as he started to summon another servant. She had her arms crossed over her chest. Until a figure was showing through the cloud of energy. She got in a slight crouch readying to shift forms if need be.

She watched as a figure tackled Gera with a hug. She warp next to Gera, about ready to pull the woman off, before Gera seemed to recognize her. She relaxed, but stayed beside Gera. Watching as the two hugged. Once her husband looked up to her, she smiled at Tamamo. "Tamamo you and I are more alike than you think. I appreciate the apology." She said, as she shifted slightly to have her own ears and tail show.

Rikkuchu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum